Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3dpiui

And already going nuts w/ phantom symptoms.

IUI day ~ Constipated

1dpiui ~ Constipated, burning nips, started prometrium in the PM

2dpiui ~ Semi-constipated, burning nips, nausea in the pm w/ watery mouth, felt
like i was going to puke - thought I had food poisoning

3dpiui ~ Loads of Creamy white thick CM ...like leaking out or something lol

The only thing I am worried about is that my boobs don't hurt. Of the 4 cycles I previously O'd in, I always got sore boobs as soon as I O'd. And even after starting the prometrium...no sore boobs....what gives....I'd rather have the sore boobs than the constipation...that's for sure.

7 comments:

womb for improvement said...

Yeah, I can see how sore boobs would be preferable.

Anonymous said...

I so hope for you. I suffered thru years of infertility and know how hard it is.

Jendeis said...

Wishing, hoping and praying that this is the one.

Chhandita said...

gosh these phantom symptoms can be so irritating!!! I am sending you all good thoughts and love....

let this be the one (fingers crossed)

Jodi said...

heehee I think that you got some sticky BEANS.... good sign with creamy CM the doc told me rhat is one of the signs your body is making a plug.....SO HAPPY FOR YOU HUN

A Decade of BFNs said...

Thanks ladies...I really appreciate your optimism.

Another Dreamer said...

lol, the constipation is from the high progesterone. That's good :) Annoying, but good, lol.

Good luck Lina!