Saturday, March 7, 2009

CD 27

Went to the RE today. Now mind you last night I was feeling things especially after DH and I BD'd...I even told him he I thought he broke my ovaries. On my right side I have ....30mm and 17mm and on my left side ....get this....38mm and 30mm!!!!!!!!!!! There was nothing there a week ago. I was concerned with the 38mm, but the RE said that he has seen them that big w/ clomid and has seen pregnancies occur. Made me feel a lil better. I got a shot of Lupron, which I thought was only for the supression of ovaries during IVF. But he said it was to make sure I release my eggs....I am still confused by that...but hey, he's the RE. He was concerned w/ my E2 last week...it was inthe 400's. I am wondering since the u/s tech has problems seeing my left side ( I had to squish down that side of my fluffy stomach) could she have missed something. Needless to say, I am soooo happy there was progression and I still have hope with this cycle.

Oh after Dr. Google and I consulted regarding triggering w/ Lupron I came across a post on SC with helpful information...here's the link that was in the post.

http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/15/11/2266

2 comments:

All About Me said...

congrats girly! I hope that this is your month! :0) Good Luck!

Rebel With.A.Cause said...

Wow... go Ovaries!!!

Good Luck sweetie!!!

Hugs,
Rebel