Tuesday, April 28, 2009

14dpiui

So here is a little more detail. On Friday I posted that i got a BFN, I also tested on Saturday and got a BFN. I thought it was really over. I tested Monday morning using a CVS blue dye test and the line was so flipping light i thought i was just seeing where the shadow of the dye was....i was also told that the blue dye tests are not as reliable. After work I went to walmart and got FRER pink dye tests. I took one as soon as I got home and boom there was a line that not only I could see, but my fellow interneters and DH.

This morning I took both the blue and pink tests....the blue was darker than it was yesterday and the pink was lighter than it was yesterday...I don't know what to think of that, I do know that if i continue to poke and touch my boobs the way i am people at work are going to think i am fondling myself!!! I am going out of town tomorrow, so I will have my BETA on Thursday.

Stick baby stick...please

11 comments:

Jendeis said...

Prayer stick baby stick! Also my word verification is hugrater, which I'm reading as: Hug Greater. Like, hug on greater baby!

Megan's Infertility said...

Good luck with your beta! ::HUGS::

Michele said...

Oh my goodness! That would be great!!! I had very faint BFPs this time until I was 6w along, then I got a dark line. But my 12 and 13dpo/dpiui were very light lines.

Good luck! I cant wait to hear about your beta!

womb for improvement said...

At least you have something to distract you before your beta. Good luck.

Just Crystal and Ryan..For now said...

Thats awesome!!!!!! U and ur lil bean r in my prayers! stick lil bean!

rescogitatae said...

I'm so very much hoping for you that this sticks! Good luck with the beta!
Turia

Another Dreamer said...

Ahh, I remember how it is sweetie. I truly hope the beta results hold wonderful news. And that this one is your sticky. I am thinking of you.

Mrs. Barrenness said...

Glad to read some good news! I hope your beta will be even more good news and praying for your sticky bfp!

Joye said...

Good luck! Crossing fingers and toes :)

Chhandita said...

waiting for the beta...good luck!!! will be waiting for an update...dont keep us waiting :)

Mr. Shelby said...

STICK!!!

Congrats and good luck on your beta!

Mr. Shelby