Thursday, May 27, 2010

CD2 ~ Yep

As you can see by the title....last cycle was a BUST.

It was my expectations that it would bust b/c nothing, I mean nothing, went right.

I am thinking I O'd early b/c my LP was way shorter than it has ever been--AF arrived on the morning of 12dpiui. I had my trigger at 1030 am and didn't have my IUI until 46 hours later. I think I may have O'd the night of the trigger. So I am going to say we missed it, not PCOS did it, not my body has failed me yet again, but we missed it. That's my story and I am sticking to it.


Moving on....I am royally pissed. I feel like we wasted our one and only donated cycle. I have about 500iu left over, but what's that really going to do? Rx called in to the pharmacy. 250mg, yes two-five-oh....taken cd 4-8, which is a first for me, and I go in on CD9.

I've got homework and a sick hubby to keep me occupied for the moment....baby dust and sticky dust.

4 comments:

AnotherDreamer said...

You could have Ov'ed the day of the trigger. I've done that before... but I normally do respond quickly to it.

I kinda wonder if it's the gonal-f not liking us though... my gonal-f cycle did not go right at all either- low progesterone, possibly didn't even Ov, etc... Hmm. I ended up responding much better to Bravelle (and a new RE) the next cycle of injects.

I hope so much that this cycle goes better for you darling.

I know what you mean about how you feel about the wasted donated cycle- I was so mad, frustrated, sad, etc... with my botched donated cycle :( I know how you must be feeling. Many many (*HUGS*)

Curious- how much gonal-f did you end up using in total? I ended up using almost 4 900iu pens on my cycle. It was nuts.

BigP's Heather said...

I'm sorry!

A Decade of BFNs said...

I used 1 900 and about 700 iu of another. That's why i have about 500 iu left ....200 something of the gonal f and 300 vial of follistim. My E2 was getting too high so they coasted me and them i bombed...total disaster cycle....UGH!

Three Cats and a Baby said...

Stopping by for the first time. Your blog title caught my eye b'c my husband and I started trying 7 yrs ago and it breaks my heart when I come across other people waiting for their baby for a LONG time too. I'm so sorry you are still waiting. Best of luck.