Tuesday, September 30, 2008

7DPIUI ~ 1 Down 1 To Go

I felt awful last week, the bloatedness, heaviness, achyness, did not go away until Sunday. But now that I had my 2500IU booster of HCG yesterday, it is back. Not as bad as when it started, but it's noticable.

I had an u/s and I have some fluid by the Left Ovary. They are not as big as they were when I was about to O. Had b/w done as well, and my P4 was 25.9. My P4 when I got a +Beta was only 11.9, so I hope I hope I hope.

For the last few days I have been having cervix aches if there is such a thing. All I know is that I have become very aware of my cervix and that has only happened once before, but I refuse to say when. >wink<

I must say I was frightened to wake up this morning. During my 2ww in June and July, my boobs stopped being sore around 7/8DPO. So far so good. PHEW!!!

4 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

One day at a time, right? Crossing fingers for you...
**HUGS**

Jenni said...

*wink* back at you. Yeahhhhh I am praying for you very much.

Sarah said...

Hi there....I cant remember whos blog I followed you from....I think it was Xbox...yes yes thats it! Anyway, my fingers are crossed for you!!

A Decade of BFNs said...

Thanks ladies. One week left...will I make it?!?!?!