Monday, September 22, 2008

CD13 Yowsa!!!!

My levels from CD8:

E2 ~ 180
P4 ~ .43
LH ~ 5.57

My Follie Count for CD 13:

Lining: 11.7

Right ~ 13mm, 12mm, 12mm
Left ~ 14mm, 14mm, 13mm, 12mm, 10mm, 10mm, 9mm

Where the hell did they all come from????

So the plan is to do 2 more days of 150IU of Follistim. Go back on Wednesday, trigger either Wednesday night or Thursday night and one IUI on either Friday or Saturday w/ some BDing thrown in there.

I got the selective reduction talk. He said he ideally would not like for me to carry more than twins. I am a fluffy gal, I know I could not manage more than twins. I know it's such a difficult decision to make. I am personally on the fence. I would not like to harm my babies in anyway by trying to carry too many, nor would I want to basically abort any of them. I don't mean to offend anyone with that last statement, I know it's got to be the most painful decision to make and I hope to God I never have to make it.

Is it too early to be getting uber excited? I hope not, b/c I am STOKED!!!!!!

4 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Crossing fingers for you!!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Technically I go in for blood work on Oct 1. I don't know if I start shots that night or the next day. Definitely in countdown/nervous mode...

Unknown said...

Yeah! Stay stoked. Sending good vibes your way!!!

Happy said...

I hear you. I couldn't carry more than twins either.