Friday, September 12, 2008

CD3 Baselines are loaded!!

Today was my appointment with the RE. When I arrived I had my blood drawn and then my ultrasound. My lining is now 7.8mm where it was 11.7mm on Sept 9th. This is good. I am glad it has gone down…not way down but down. But I am still AFing so, I am sure it will go down some more. We were then called in to speak to the RE. I am going to take 200mg of clomid CD 3-7 AND 150UI of Follistim CD 3-7. I also received an RX for HCG. I had a teaching session w/ the Nurse. The needle is very very thin and did not hurt. I will be injecting my thigh instead of my belly. I am nervous as all heck. Shoot I did not think he would start me on 150IU of Follistim, is he trying to get me pregnant or something. LOL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck! Keep your sense of humor; it works.

Jenni said...

awwww, that is great news. Looks like this could be your month. lol. I am praying for you.

Liz said...

You'll be injecting like a pro in no time. (Is that a good thing?)