Tuesday, September 9, 2008

CD 28 - See Spot Run, See Spot Hide

Last night was my last provera pill. Shortly after I had to make a pit stop. *TMI ALERT* Whilst in the loo I noticed a tinging of pink on my TP. I actually said to myself wow! wow! WOW! Ok, deep breath, butterflies, WOW!! SIGH.

I was not expecting it this soon. I dunno if I am shooked at it's promptness, excited at the prospect of a new cycle and a new opportunity, or nervous and scared of bleeding again for 20 days.

This morning I had nothing. But a few hours ago it was back and as of the last pit stop it seems to be getting heavier. Still not a light flow...more of a spotting, but getting there. OMG!!!!!!! I am going to do injectibles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! Sending good vibes your way.

Liz said...

What has become of us that injectibles are exciting?! Good luck