Tuesday, July 22, 2008

CD 18

What is going on w/ my temps???? I don't get it ...they have been sloping downwards since the beginning of the cycle. Is it the A/C??? But I had the A/C on last cycle and this did not happen, I still had my roller coaster temps. I am so frustrated. I even bought a new thermometer and nothing same crap. And the new one doesn't even save the temp. It's supposed to but it's stuck on the very first temp I had. At least it beeps my other one didn't beep anymore. I don't know what to think anymore. Hurry up Thursday!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Thank you so much for posting. Yes, we are a tight knit group. There are several that I have followed thruoughout their journey. It is great to see success and it is even more wonderful to get new ideas. Keep in touch and I will add you to the list I read so I can keep up with you too. As for your temps, how are they. I mean what do they look like. I am sure they are not that bad. I would love to see.