Monday, July 28, 2008

CD 24 O.o

Howdy folks!!! If you ask me, I O'd on Saturday. But I am bias...sooooo. Tender breast. Check. Ovulation pain. Check. Temp rise. Check. Preseed. Check. BDing. Check. Now let's see how long the rise last. If it plummets tomorrow everything I am feeling is in my imagination. And I will be bummed.

Now I need to know folks...if someone posts a comment and I want to respond do I do it w/ another comment or in my next post?? What is proper Blog Etiquette (B/E)?!?

DH (we'll call him M) and I had a relaxing weekend of TV. WOOO!!!! No one called. No one came over. No one interrupted. DSS (we'll call him J) was out spending his summer paycheck with his girlfriend. AAHHHH Relaxing. And while M watched countless hours of Sharks...(I believe it's shark week on some channel or another), I read and read and read the back story on a blog. See this is where B/E comes into play. Do I tell you which blog I was reading?? Do I not?? Is it ok??? Do I need permission from the author to list her blog??

What is L & F?? I gather it means Lost and Found?!?!??

Some have commented on the Article I posted. I am not saying it's wrong or right. I am saying if she's 70 and I am 30 ...I CAN DO IT!!!

My supervisor is on vacation all week. What a relaxing work week we will all have!!! And I can spend my time reading blogs! SHHHH!

8 comments:

Jenni said...

hey there hon.... yeahhhh for you that you O'd. hehe. I am a late Oer too. Anywhoo, to comment on the article, well I think that is way out there but I am with you. If a 70 year-old woman can do it then so can I. lol.

As for the relaxing, yeahhhh for you and DH that is good baby making eticit. lol.

now, as for BE, well I am not a pro, lord knows but I link to blogs all of the time, (as you know) lol. L&F is lost and found and as for the comments, I think it is what you prefer. I however, generally go back to that persons blog and respond to a comment on their blog. Hope that helps

I Believe in Miracles said...

Yeah on O'ing!! I had the worst cramps this month. I don't remember those before I got on clomid. It seriously messes with my cycle. Sorry about the symptoms. Sounds like you had more than me.

Commenting - I tend to respond on other people's blogs. They say it really depends on how well you know someone and whether you have a conversation on comments or if you just respond on their blog. I tend not to go back and check people's comments... but I think that's because most people comment back on my blog.

L&F is Lost and Found. See link: http://lostandfoundandconnectionsabound.blogspot.com/ It's a great way to meet and support other people in the IF world.

Glad you had a relaxing weekend! I think for the most part (unless its and invite only blog) you can easily link to it and tell people. As a courtesy you could post a comment to her blog and let her know, but I don't always think that's necessary.

I like the reasoning with the article!! Pretty funny.

BigP's Heather said...

I get my comments emailed to me, so I just hit reply and send an email if I can. If not, then I will comment back on their blog. I'm not sure what the etiquette is. I just do it that way because it is easier for me.

If I am saying something nice about the person's blog, I will link to them. If I want to say something that may be questionable, I probably wouldn't - but only if they are part of the community. If I was mad at someone saying something hurtful about fertility treatments, I would probably link so others could read it for themselves.

A Decade of BFNs said...

Thanks ladies for your repsonse.

I am still trying to decide how I want to do it all. Of course I would still comment on the persons blog but mainly about what they are blogging about. I guess my fear is that I will reply to something they said in comment and they won't know what I am talking about.

This whole blogworld is like never ending...one link takes you somewhere and there are like 50 other links you want to check out...there just aren't enough hours in the days!!

Liz said...

I usually respond to peoples comments in my own list of comments. But today i have had so much valuable advice from so many new commenters that I wanted to go and visit the blogs individually. And thank people personally. Which is why I am here. I really appreciate the advice. Thanks.

Guera! said...

Hi there,
I decided against the endo study because it would mean putting off trying to get pregnant for at least a year. Even though we don't think we can get pregnant we still have that little bit of hope.

Kristen said...

I'm so glad you O'ed! Woo hoo!

As for B/E, I think it's fine to list a particular blog if you are saying nice things about it :)

Anonymous said...

I agree - never ending loop of blogs out there. I linked to you from Julie's. I like to check and see what's out there. Good luck to you - I'll keep reading.