Thursday, July 17, 2008

CD13

I fixed my charts. I just added the links instead. So CD13 today. Loads of O pain yesterday and today. I had what I thought to be O pains last month and well...there was nothing there. I just couldnt understand it. So I hope my body is not playing tricks on me again. Shoot w/ 7 days of 200mgs of Clomid SOMETHING better be going on in there!!!!

My life revolves around TTCing. It's all I think about Morning, Noon, and Night. I try to focus on other things, but it's virtually impossible. I know it's bad. I know I need another outlet. I just have yet to find it.

On another note tomorrow is my (well i guess it isn't another note b/c it's the same topic...TTCing) follie scan is tomorrow. HURRY and get here already.

I watched Jon and Kate plus 8 for the first time yesterday. I dunno what to think of them yet. There is just something about the both of them that gets me. When I know...you'll know.

So anything interesting out there in blogland....anyone even listening??

No comments: